Trusted Nurses get full visibility into Weekly Wages & Tax-Free Stipends with a comprehensive breakdown of the pay rates along with facility information. We’ll automatically add this job to your Favorites after you signed up!
7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
• 24 months of Pediatric Medical Surgical Unit experience is required.
• 3 months of experience with Meditech is preferred.
• Candidates must have a Massachusetts license in hand at the time of application.
• Candidates must live at least 50 miles away from this facility in order to be considered a traveler when applying for this role.
• COVID vaccination and booster required. This facility does not accept declinations.
• Flu vaccination is required. This facility accepts declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Every other weekend/Every other Holiday
Ability to start ASAP
This assignment allows expedited credentialing or pending credentials so you can start in under 3 weeks.
Once your initial RTO requested is accepted, no further negotiations of terms will occur before your start date. Being ready and willing to quickly be credentialed by our team is a must.
Possible Charge Shifts/Charge experienced RN's will be given first consideration
Must be able to float to Med/Surg or Post-Partum as needed
Adult MS experience required for this need (to float). Please note experience on profile. This experience is non-negotiable.
2 years current Pediatric experience
Bivalent Covid boosters are required for this need by 12/15/22. Covid booster must be dated after August 31, 2022 to be eligible
BLS, ACLS and PALS must be AHA
Once your initial RTO request is accepted, no further negotiations of terms will occur. You must be ready and willing to quickly be credentialed by our team, which requires timely responsiveness.