Trusted Nurses get full visibility into Weekly Wages & Tax-Free Stipends with a comprehensive breakdown of the pay rates along with facility information. We’ll automatically add this job to your Favorites after you signed up!
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
• 24 months of role experience is required.
• 12 months of Progressive Care Unit experience is required.
• Candidates must have a Nevada license in hand at the time of application.
• This role may require floating to additional units and locations
• There is a mileage limit of 50 miles in order to be considered a traveler for this role.
• COVID vaccination required. This facility does not accept declinations.
• Flu vaccination is required. This facility does not accept declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
For Travel Providers confirmed for eight (8) or ten (10) or any combination of eight (8), ten (10) and twelve (12) hour shifts, Customer will offer such Providers a minimum of forty (40) scheduled hours weekly. For Travel Providers confirmed for twelve (12) hour shifts, Customer will offer such Providers a minimum of thirty-six (36) scheduled hours weekly.
Facilities in MA and CT need the COVID vaccine series or the one J and J.
Candidates must be willing to care for COVID-19 patients.
No Block Scheduling requests Any special scheduling requests must be made with Manager upon arrival at facility.
ACLS and BLS must be AHA