Trusted Nurses get full visibility into Weekly Wages & Tax-Free Stipends with a comprehensive breakdown of the pay rates along with facility information. We’ll automatically add this job to your Favorites after you signed up!
7:30 PM - 7:30 AM
• 12 months of Cardiac Transitional Care Unit experience is required.
• 3 months of experience with Cerner is preferred.
• Candidates may apply for a Ohio license upon receiving a job offer.
• Candidates must live at least 50 miles away from this facility in order to be considered a traveler when applying for this role.
• COVID vaccination required. This facility does not accept declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
This is for Cardiac Step Down
Every Other weekend required. No on call
36 Hour Guarantee
Ability to start ASAP
Can take outside License during the pandemic. Must apply for OH License.
This assignment allows expedited credentialing or pending credentials so you can start in under 3 weeks.
Once your initial RTO requested is accepted, no further negotiations of terms will occur before your start date. Being ready and willing to quickly be credentialed by our team is a must.
BLS must be AHA
Once your initial RTO request is accepted, no further negotiations of terms will occur. You must be ready and willing to quickly be credentialed by our team, which requires timely responsiveness.